Project period: 03.04.2009 - 01.08.2009
Project aim is infotainment of the public while solving ecological problems and questions on sustainable development via creation of information centre on the basis of IPO “Ecoproject Partnership”.
Target group of the project: ecological public organizations and initiatives, local authorities.
• Negotiations with the participants of the project.
• Theme meetings with public on ecological problems in the context of sustainable development on the local level. The meetings are aimed at raising competence of local initiative representatives and establishing intersectoral cooperation and partnership for working out and implementation of the plans on local development.
• Gathering information about Belarusian experience in realization of principles of sustainable development on the local level and solving ecological problems during the work.
• Consulting ecological public organizations and local initiatives via web-site and personal meetings with the involved experts on the most actual questions of sustainable development.
• Reconstruction of the web-site and providing information about ecological aspects of sustainable development. During the reconstruction of the web-site special web page dedicated to the questions of sustainable development on the local level in Belarus was created.
• Final meeting with project participants.
• Information centre for public on the questions of implementation of National strategies of sustainable socio-economic development of the Republic of Belarus is created.
• There were organized 3 meetings devoted to raising awareness of ecological questions and establishing partnership with local authorities for working out and implementation of local plans on sustainable socio-economic development.
• Special web page dedicated to the questions of sustainable development on the local level in Belarus is created.
The project is fulfilled due to financial support of Eurasian Funds at the expense of USAID means in the network of the "ISAR, Inc" grant program (USA) in the Republic of Belarus.